Infection Control Guidance
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19• Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
• Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
• Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
• Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available to you.
• Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces daily. If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
• Monitor your health daily.