What can I do if my Knee CPM fails to work?
A You should only have to place your leg into the sheepskin supports and strap the calf and foot straps. Then push the button on the remote control and the machine will move through the prescribed degree settings. To stop just push the button on the remote control once, pushing the button again will start the machine in the opposite direction. As you rehabilitate your physical therapist or doctor may want you to change the settings. If you need to do this please call and we will instruct you.
DO NOT CHANGE THE DEGREE SETTINGS WITHOUT YOUR DOCTORS PERMISSION.
THINGS TO DO IF THE CPMS FAILS TO WORK
1. MAKE sure that the CPM is PLUGGED IN.
2. MAKE sure that the on/off switch IS ON.\
3. MAKE sure that the wall outlet the CPM is plugged into HAS POWER.
4. MAKE sure you pushed the RUN/HOLD button.
5. MAKE sure the REMOTE CONTROL JACK is plugged in all the way.
6. MAKE sure the SPEED CONTROL is set fast enough.
7. MAKE sure the ELECTRIC CORD connection in front of machine is secure and locked in place.
These are a few suggestions that you the client can do to ensure no interruption of your service. However, OPTIMAL REHAB, INC supplies 24-hour, 7-days a week, service at no charge to our clients. We are only interested in providing you with the best durable medical equipment and supplies possible. If you are unable to follow this guide or you still have an equipment problem, PLEASE CALL OPTIMAL REHAB INC 1-909-390-9111. for service.